Friday, May 14, 2010

Sweet Glorious Sleep

After my long post last night, I died. I was super sore from all the traveling, and as soon as I put my head on a pillow - done! My bed was the hardest bed I've ever slept on in my life, which helped with the soreness, but I'm going to sleep on the other bed tonight. It's softer, I already tested. If I get down time, I'm going to try and take video of bouncing stuff off the bed, then comparing it to the floor. You can't tell a difference.

It's overcast this morning, but I took a few pictures of the view. I'll upload tonight, but hopefully, one of these days will be pretty and I can take good pictures.

We have a couple orientation lectures this morning, then a guided city tour. We also get a happy hour and dinner at "Stadt Brau" (whatever that is...). So a full busy day. I'll try and post tonight to fill in the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment