Thursday, May 13, 2010

Academic Highs and Lows

As I dread the start of my last final in 33 minutes, I just wanted to take a few moments to list some of the academic highs and lows from this last semester. I only know one grade, so if that's what you're looking for, you won't find it!

Lows first:
-Even though one of 10 finalists, I did not receive the GAWL Scholarship
-Lost my litigation trial (though only one plaintiff's team in the entire class won - law student juries always find for the defendant!!)

Highs now:
-In the litigation class, only 2 A's were given, I got one of them.
-I received the Best Brief Award for a Summary Judgment brief I wrote in like 3 hours.


My favorite accomplishment from this semester has just been surviving it. 5 jobs, 5 classes, moving, two births, illnesses, etc, and I survived. NEVER doing something like this semester again! Life is too short!

No comments:

Post a Comment