Thursday, February 12, 2009


I don't really have a lot to say. My computer has been broken and I'm slowly picking up the pieces from that. Thank God for external hard drives. It's a full moon, Friday the 13th, and Valentines, so there's that. I really just wanted to blog about my next movie.

100. The Three Muskateers
99. Independence Day
98. Kindergarten Cop (1990)
What It Is:
Do you mean besides awesome? The Govenator goes undercover as a Kindergarten teacher to try and catch a killer and find his accomplice. In the meantime, he unknowlingly falls in love with the accomplice only to learn that she isn't a bad guy - she just needs protection. Oh, and he sends 6 year olds to boot camp.

Why I Like It:
I like this movie because I can't watch this movie without smiling the entire time. It just makes me happy. No other reason. I wouldn't call it clever or particularly well made. It's just fun. Sorry.

I Bet You Didn't Know:
Danny DeVito and Bill Murray were both considered or offered the role.

Memorable Moment:
"You're not so tough wihtout your car, are you?"
"I'm not a police man, I'm a princess."

No comments:

Post a Comment