Thursday, February 19, 2009

But the court said, wait just a minute

I had an AWESOME job interview on Tuesday. Here's the website for the firm. I really, really hope I get the job. It's a Top Ten firm, and they only interviewed 4 people at GSU COL. I don't know how many people they interviewed at other schools, but I still think it's pretty cool that of the hundreds of my classmates, I got picked! It would be an awesome opportunity, so send all good vibes my way, please.

Movie Time. My Top 100 Movie List:
100. The Three Muskateers
99. Independence Day
98. Kindergarten Cop
97. Hook
96. Beetle Juice (1988)


What It Is:
Tim Burton's eerie story of the undead dead. But not in a zoombie scary way. More like a fun way. Gena Davis and Alec Baldwin are a rural couple who die in a car accident. Some city dwellers they don't like move in and they try to discover their undead powers to try and scare them away.

Why I Like It:
I watched the cartoon version on Nickelodeon as a little kid daily, the one where Lydia and Beetlejuice are BFFs. I loved it! When I found out there was a movie version, I loved it, too.


Plus, my infatuation with Jack Donaghy from 30 Rock has carried over to Alec Baldwin in general - even before the development of his sexy Tony Soprano-esque pot belly.

I Bet You Didn't Know:
Tim Burton wanted Sammy Davis, Jr. to play Beetlejuice. Michael Keaton got the role and only spends 17.5 minutes in the movie.

Memorable Moments:
- Any scene with Catherine O'Hara
- Delia (O'Hara): "I'm here with you. I will live with you in this hellhole, but I must express myself. If you don't let me gut out this house and make it my own, I will go insane, and I will take you with me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment