Monday, March 2, 2009

Your kids are gonna love it.

I had a great weekend with my mommy and daddy. We moved all my stuff into David and Lauren's house, then got to see them play tennis. Their team made city finals so GO WOODLAND GATE! They play Saturday morning, so send all your good vibes at that time to them.

Then, we ate at heaven on earth = Nuevo La Redo. We got drunk enough to sing Johnny Cash to Luann on a cell phone while driving home. Then, David won in Scrabble, and if you're thinking the world is coming to an end, here's further proof. I then beat David in Mario Kart. I'm so tired from moving and can't continue this entry. So here's the next movie, which probably won't be good because of my aforementioned tiredness.

100. The Three Muskateers
99. Independence Day
98. Kindergarten Cop
97. Hook
96. Beetlejuice
95. Mulan/Aladdin
94. Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
93. Back to the Future (1985)


What It Is:
Michael J. Fox (as Marty Fly) is a teenager who for some unknown reasons has a mad scientist as a best friend. The mad scientist (Christopher Lloyd) manages to get himself killed over some plutonium leaving Fox to use the scientists car to run away. Oh, and the car is a time machine. Fox inadvertently prevents his parents from meeting, which would make him no longer exist, and spends the rest of the movie trying to get them back together. And get home. Insert your own funny comments, because I'm all out.

Why I Like It:
Because it's awesome?

I Bet You Didn't Know:
This movie came out the year of my birth!

Memorable Moments:
"Marty: Calvin? Wh... Why do you keep calling me Calvin?
Lorraine: Well, that is your name, isn't it? Calvin Klein? It's written all over your underwear. "

No comments:

Post a Comment