Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's a Walk Off

Sorry for the lack of posts, lately. It'll probably only get worse as exam time comes nearer. Be prepared. As a result, I don't have much to post other than exam studying. It's not really going well thus far. I'm pretty behind where I need to be at this point, but hopefully I'll get there eventually.

So here's a movie.

100. The Three Muskateers
99. Independence Day
98. Kindergarten Cop
97. Hook
96. Beetlejuice
95. Mulan/Aladdin
94. Talladega Nights
93. Back to the Future
92. Tommy Boy
91. Finding Nemo
90. Borat
89. Chicago
88. Zoolander (2001)


What It Is:

A parody of male models. Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson play rival models who must ban together to keep Stiller's character from assassinating a world leader. Will Ferrell is the fashion designer behind the assassination attempt. I'm almost disturbed by the number of appearances by Will thus far.

Why I Like It:

It's funny. Love it. Very quotable. Can't help myself sometimes....

I Bet You Didn't Know:

They edited out the World Trade Center in two scenes because the film came out on September 28, 2001. Also, it's banned in Malaysia. Owen Wilson's hair in the movie is a wig.

Memorable Moments:

Any moment with Bowie is a memorable moment. The David Duchovony (I know that's misspelled, shut up) cameo must be mentioned or Val will not be happy with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment