Thursday, April 9, 2009

This is for your own good.

I'm a pretty awesome person, but lately, I've noticed some people forgetting what awesome is. So I thought to my self, how can I fix this? I came up with the brilliant idea of explaining to the world what awesome is through a series of videos. So here it goes.

Just in case you forgot what awesome is, here are a few examples.












If things remain the way they have been this week, I might have to post more examples in the future. So, stay awesome people, or else.

(Disclaimer: I do not claim nor do I in any way have [copy]rights to these videos. This posting is for educational purposes only. I'm sure others do have rights to these videos. I respectfully request those people, if they object to my educational use, to ask me to take down these videos before suing me and eating my dog for dinner. Thanks bunches.)

No comments:

Post a Comment