Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blerg.

So, I have all these pictures I want to share, but I can't figure out how to post them on here other than one at a time. I want to have one of those flash slideshows but I can only find them for like myspace. Everyone is hating on bloggers. If anyone can offer some suggestions, I will love you forever.

90. Borat
89. Chicago
88. Zoolander
87. Apollo 13.
86. Grease (1978)


What It Is:
The musical that gave me my first celebrity crush – well – maybe second. I can't remember which I saw first – Grease or Seaquest. John Travolta plays the cool guy that he is who falls in love with a sweet, “good girl” Olivia Newton John. The two have a fun gang of friends, who all have one thing in common: they all like to sing. The soundtrack always starts off my summers – singing “You're the One that I want” or “Summer Nights” driving down the Tybee Road on the way to the beach.

Why I Like It:
It reminds me of simpler times, times when teenage girls didn't get pregnant or when kids actually cared about school and their grades. Oh, wait. Nevermind.

I Bet You Didn't Know:
Henry Winkler turned down the role of Danny for fear of being type-casted. Good choice?

Memorable Moments:
John Travolta trying to play sports. Just dance, JT. Just dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment