Friday, September 24, 2010

Moving on to August

In my effort to catch up photographically, I have arrived at the month of August.  Nevermind that it's basically October.

Back in August, I took a trip to Charleston and went on a helicopter tour of the city with Katie.  It was so cool – I’ve never been in a helicopter before and it was an amazing way to see my favorite city!

 sort 009 sort 011 sort 012 sort 014 sort 020

Then, we went to a plantation in Monks Corner, the name escapes me at the moment, and we got to canoe on a swamp – very cool!  We saw a real life wild alligator (he was little!)

sort 025 sort 027 sort 042 sort 048

Then, we hit up a super fancy fine-dining restaurant in downtown Charleston.  It was some of the most delicious food I’ve ever had and it was a beautiful evening in Charleston :)

sort 054 sort 055 sort 057 sort 058 sort 060

 

Also, in August I got to go to a Tom Petty concert with some friends :)  He’s my favorite!

sort 068

And then there was food!  In addition to what I ate in Charleston, I cooked Spicy Lemon Basil Shrimp Couscous.  I ate some amazing sushi and saki.  Yum!

bari 068 bari 071 bari 072

And that’s my August!  Stay tuned for September :)

No comments:

Post a Comment