Monday, August 30, 2010

Not Ready for Another Week

Weekends are too short and I'm so not ready for this week! I spent most of last night getting myself organized just so that I know everything I need to do...

I have a short little presentation due in Advanced Legal Research on the LexisOne website, but it shouldn't take me too long to throw it together. At the externship this week, we have to start mediating ourselves while the trained mediators observe. I'm a little nervous about it but not as much as I was a few weeks ago. Now that I'm there and see it, it's not so scary. I still don't like it that much, but at least it doesn't terrify me at night anymore.

This past weekend, Mom came up and we spent the weekend at Davids. We did some shopping, hung out with baby Jude, ate a lot of Mexican food, and watched one really bad Keanu Reeves movie. Man, he is a terrible actor.

Sunday, Schelly and I cleaned out the fridge at our house - which ranks up there as one of the most disgusting things ever. But it now looks like we as a house actually eat rather healthily. It's full of fresh fruits and veggies from the grocery store visit last night. We also played racquetball last night. We play best of three games, and for the second time, I beat him in two straight. We've played 6 times now, and I've won 4 times.

Mondays are my longest day. Now that I've dropped Copyrights, I have a little break in the middle of the day to get some things done, so that's promising. I've got 23 things on my to-do list for today (two of them have multiple sub parts so it's more), and so far I've done 3 items and one sub-part. Let's hope I can get this done!!!! When will today be over??

No comments:

Post a Comment