Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Charleston

Eventually, I'm going to do a full, all-out, real post. Right now, just wanted to let everyone know that I made it Charleston. I spent all day today trying to find a job. Every place I went to said they were hiring, but I'm a little nervous that I won't be making money anywhere for a few weeks. I have $35 to my name, so hopefully I can get on the floor somewhere by the end of the week, but it's doubtful. Yes, these jobs are for waiting tables and NOT in the legal field. I'll figure that out once I figure out how to pay my bills.

And then I got sick. I feel like poop. I don't know if it's allergies, my teeth, or a cold. I'm going to try and sleep forever tomorrow if the construction guys across the street don't show up at 4am again. Say a prayer that I feel better and get a job or win the lottery (that I'm not playing.)

1 comment:

  1. Carmela -- I have some friends in Charleston, I'll shoot around some e-mails and see if they know of anything for a fancy law student to do for the summer! Sorry you're not feeling well. I think a Wet Willie's would probably help.

    ReplyDelete