Things That Annoy Me Today:
- Two SUVs taking up 4 parking spaces on the first floor of the parking deck. Some of the rest of us would like to park on the first floor.
- No toilet paper in the bathroom stall I go in to. This happens to me at an alarming rate. It must stop or I'll simply start carrying toilet paper around with me
- Spending money of ingredients for a new recipe, following all the directions exactly, and the end product just tasting horrible. Yes, I'm talking to you, Puerto Rico Cookbook!
- Whatever is happening to the skin of my right hand index finger
- The newest version of Microsoft Office Word.
- Making a stupid, careless error at work that costs me more time!
- Certain smells
- The complete lack of commitment from any of my legal support staff.
Things That Make Me Happy Today
- My jobs. I might complain about no free time, but I legitimately enjoy all three of my jobs.
- My house. Sure, the roof leaks, we don't have heat or AC and a colony of feral cats inhabits the back yard, but I do love it.
- Walking around campus and feeling like everyone knows who I am, even if I don't know them. (I've always loved that feeling - even way back in high school.)
- New York City
- Comments on my water rights blogs from people I don't know - which means people are reading it! (The link again: http://waterrights.wordpress.com/)
- My family
- My delicious lunch (though I wish I had packed more!!)
- Friendly text messages from those I love!