Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sun Burn

In case you weren't aware, I've been very adamant about weight loss and have dropped about 13 pounds in a month. I'm doing a pound a week now as my goal, but this week I've completely plateaued. I've continued with my diet and upped my exercise routines, but haven't lost anything yet this week and I do my weigh ins on Fridays. So I hope I can drop at least one pound by then.

Today, after work at Ali Baba's, Katie, Melissa, and I met and walked the Ravenell Bridge. It was harder than I thought it would be and I'm definitely a little sore. Then, Katie and I hit up the pool then Sonic for FREE Root Beer Floats. I'm excited to sleep in tomorrow, but I still have stuff to do.

When I started this post, I had ambitions to do a movie, but then I saw which movie it was and just wasn't feeling it tonight. It's a good movie and I want it's review to do it justice. So you're just going to have to wait in anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment