Reasons Why I Now Use this Service Instead of LJ:
1. More of my friends are here. I guess that means I succumb to peer pressure.
2. I needed something to do to distract myself from boring Civil Procedure reading. I mean, really, who cares about Pre-Answer Motions?
3. Livejournal served only to connect me to imaginary people, while blogger will connect me with people I actually know.
4. I thought that a change of pace would make me update more.
5. Uploading videos and pictures is easier.
6. Blogger doesn't want me to pay just so I can have more "userpics"
7. Did I mention how boring Civil Procedure is???
8. Commenting from non-users is easier so you don't have to sign up to leave me a comment!